The responsible party within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), is:
Am Kröken 11
What data does PicMemories store?
Privacy is an important point, so “PicMemories” does not send any data to third parties such as Facebook or Google analytics services. In addition, only the data you provide yourself will be stored. Your photos will remain in the library of your device and will not be stored elsewhere or sent to third parties.
- Purchased in-app products (unlocked categories)
All your data is stored locally on your device, so no one but you has access to it.
In order for the photos in your library to be read by “PicMemories”, you will be asked for permission to access your photos:
- To display your photos in the app and widgets
- To edit or delete photos (there is still a security prompt)
- All your photos will only be read from the library and displayed in the app.
- Photos are not stored permanently anywhere else or forwarded to others.
Without this share, PicMemories will not have access to photos and will not be able to function.
Questions for the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data privacy, please email us or contact the person responsible for data privacy in our organization directly: